Draft scope for cooperation between the project "The Dark Star Quest" and …
Project "The Dark Star Quest" - hereinafter DSQ offers:
- The presence on the project’s website DSQ until at least 2015 to 2017 (550th anniversary event of the expedition Lev of Rožmitál and Blatné). These pages will be continuously updated and subsequently completed with the information and pictures related to existing and newly visited sites. Furthermore, enrichment of the content will also be produced by a kind of reality show on the Internet, which is attractive, and thus traffic and subsequently publicity of the project's partners will significantly increase.
- DSQ will carry information materials in print and in audio-visual form, which will be occasionally presented and distributed. According to the interests and capabilities, approximately two-hour blocks of video projections will be organized during the trip, in which the candidates themselves will be able to build from the pre-accessible list of DVD titles on the project website. With this projection can for example be combined a presentation of a county, city (partner municipalities) of interest or commercial entity, such as the possible contribution of Czech InfoCenters, or other institutions (CzechTrade, CzechInvest, CzechTourism, the Association of Czech travel agencies, partner municipalities, interest groups, etc.)
- The interest of (mass) Medias can be expected for the whole expedition, during which will be mentioned:
- The context of historical importance (the role of the Czech Kingdom, timeless vision of the European Communities)
- The people like of Jiri of Podebrad (Prague, Podebrady, Kunštát and others), Lev of Rožmitál (Blatná, Rožmitál and others), Jan Kolovrat Žehrovsky, Bořit from Martinic, Gabriel Tetzel of Nuremberg, Václav Šašek from Bířkov and many others
- Czech Republic, its present times, culture, tourism, commercial opportunities, etc.
- Large areas of expedition vehicle(s) will map the expedition, starting and ending in Prague (via Blatná, Plzen, Cheb, monastery Teplá, etc.) and names of the main project partners. This vehicle will be present on the Internet at all input stages of (daily) clips. Route expedition, following the footsteps of the historic expedition, runs from Bohemia through Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, England, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Slovenia and Austria back to Bohemia.
- It can be reasonably assumed that (as in the case of the anniversary of Valdštejn, Charles IV., Charles Bridge, etc., which had organized major exhibitions and other related events) similar events will be associated not only with the 550th anniversary of the historic voyage, but also with the figures of Jiri from Podebrad and Lev of Rožmitál. It can also be assumed that the exhibition related to this expedition (the project) could take place gradually in all the mentioned countries. Some partial hearings in this matter are already under way. This opportunity should also be used to commemorate the great influence of the Bohemian Kingdom and Prague on events in Europe. The overlooked merits of Jiri of Podebrad for Czech nation, his political skills, rule’s wisdom and especially his amazing timelessness of thought in creating the “Treaty of Peace throughout Christendom”, which was an image of today's European Union.
- In the movies, that will be filmed during the expedition DSQ and will be offered throughout the world, the project partners can be presented in several ways. A travel book will also be created, part of which will be chapters including photo files. Thematic photo files will be issued separately.
- Basic information about the project DSQ, including maps, travel map and routes are on the website:
Jan Hanzal, Author and Project Manager